Like the seasons with no summer.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

MAYDAY!(:

Okay isn't that term used for like emergencies or smth.
LAUBOUR DAY sounds better.(:
But it still sounds wrong.Ah,whatever.
So anyway,we went over to CSC at Bukit Batok today.
It was fun.Although we couldn't find the first station.
Haha.I just finished using up my brain juice on chem and bio.):

Tmr,Mrs Low is going to collect our revision timetables.DAMNNNNNNNNN
HOW ON EARTH DOES SHE EXPECT ME TO FOLLOW IT?????
There's not even enough time for me to complete homework sometimes.
ARGH.I HATE THIS.):

Okay anyway,i really really really love the music and lyrics soundtrack(even though i've listened to it over a million times or smth)
HAHA.

We didn't take any photos today):
So i have nothing to post.
Okay,BYE!


I said i wasn't gonna lose my head,but then pop! goes my heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home